- This event has passed.
Sip & Soap! Soap Making Class for Beginners
March 26, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for a fun evening learning to make soap while enjoying a glass of wine or beverage of choice and an evening snack! Our Soap Making Class will be led by one of our creative partners-Sarah Holden-Remick. Sarah has been teaching Soap Making Courses in the Seacoast for over 4 years. We love Sarah’s creative and fun approach in teaching how to make soap.
Our Soap Making Class for Beginners will include the following:
- Intro to Portsmouth Soap Company
- Learn about the various ingredients used to make handcrafted soap
- Learn about the various tools required
- Review the Soap Recipe and learn about the necessary calculations and steps required to ensure your soap properly sets
- Make & Mix your own Soap recipe
- At the end of our class, you will have a loaf of soap (approx. 6-8 bars) to take home with you and within 3-4 weeks ready to use!
Event Cost: $50 (class costs are non-refundable and includes all materials, 1x glass of wine or beverage and light snack)
Date: Thursday, March 26, 2020
Maximum Participants: 8
To Register contact us at 603-294-0379
Location: Portsmouth Soap Company, 175 Market Street, Portsmouth, NH*
*Paid Parking nearby on Deer Street, Market Street or nearby Parking Garage on Hanover Street