- This event has passed.
October 12, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Moffatt-Ladd House and Garden will host our 2nd Biennial “Harvesting History” fall festival on our grounds, October 12 from 11 am to 3 pm. This free festival will celebrate autumn with fun family activities like pumpkin decorating, self-guided tours featuring life in a historic house, and presentations on a wide range of topics including furniture restoration, garden, and tree care, essential oils, hearth cooking, and more! Bring the family and join us for this fall celebration!
We are still accepting vendors for this festival. If you’d like to participate, please email programsm[email protected] for more information. More details to come!
We are excited to announce this year’s participants (as of 10/1):
- Backyard Garlic
- Blue Ocean Society for Marine Conservation
- Bob Leonard of Ould Colony Artisans
- Chocolate by Sparrow, Sparrow Enterprises, Ltd.
- Hickory Nut Farm
- Humble Bee Flowers
- ✦ Jasmines Jewels ✦
- Dr. Kimberly Alexander, Department of History UNH
- Lure bar and kitchen
- Martha Cox of Great Works Painting Restoration
- New England Curiosities
- National Honors Society Bake Sale, PHS
- Northeast Shade Tree
- Portsmouth Soap Company
- Revival Jewelry Studio
- Sandra Rux, Independent Weaving
- Seacoast Permaculture
- SeaBee Honey
- The Spice & Tea Exchange
- United Methodist Church Pumpkins
- Zoe Markham
- Essential Oils for the Everyday Family
This list will be updated regularly.